Please contact Michelle for inquiries and further details on any of her writing projects.
The #1 international Amazon bestseller:
Manifesting Miracles and Money: How to Achieve Peace, Purpose, and Plenty Without Getting in Your Own Way
This book is an opportunity for all of us to rise up and unite for peaceful co-existence, harmony, great abundance, and evolutionary advancement. In this book you will learn exactly what has been holding you back, the thoughts and belief systems that make you stuck and therefore inhibit all of humanity, for we are all connected. Reading this book means you already understand that we are one Spirit expressing as various creative souls, and as such, you comprehend the Law of Attraction and how to manifest. And yet, we take manifestation a step further, igniting the reader to manifest daily so as to give more to others. It is in the giving, according to The Power of 10, that we create movement in our own abundance, as it is a part of the “law” of circulation.
The Power of 10 are a group of wise, funny, engaging teacher spirits who have chosen not to come back to another lifetime of learning lessons the “hard” way—through suffering. They point to a different path, one where we may release our addiction to suffering and now learn through trust and faith. When we do choose to leave this body, we can be assured that there are literally billions of dimensions we may travel to, and that this is an entry-level existence to so much more!
Our souls are indeed eternal. This we already know. And so, there is no death. In fact, there are no “laws” or boundaries other than our self-inflicted ideas of how reality should work. Find your unique path toward joy, give freely to others so everyone may have their basic needs met, and we can create a higher existence for all, where violence becomes a part of our past and abundance, health, and well-being become the norm.
This book comes at a time of great upheaval, where our political systems world-wide are breaking down and people and nations are at vast polarities. The irony of this is that it is an illusion, a game we created to further us on our evolutionary path forward, knowing that we are part of a fast, forward-moving Universe that seeks to create and grow consciously and continually.
Resistance to this forward-moving growth creates suffering. Moving with this flow creates opportunities and adventures beyond our current dreams. Rise, simply by stating the powerful word “rise,” and learn many other tools on this epic journey toward peace and plenty. Align with the frequency of what you want, and it is yours. Join with another’s vision to assist their creation, and you’ve doubled the fun! Radiate your inner peace and joy, and now you’ve advanced humanity forward.
Now available in Paperback and eBook from Amazon.com. AudioBook forthcoming.
The #1 international Amazon bestseller:
Peace is Power: A Course in Shifting Reality Through Science and Spirituality
In Peace is Power: A Course in Shifting Reality Through Science and Spirituality, best-selling author Michelle Paisley Reed shares inspired, timeless wisdom to teach us how our internal world creates our external experiences--individually and collectively. Instead of fighting and resisting what you don't want, we encourage you to hold a united vision of what you desire, for yourself as well as our world.
Using the Law of Attraction as outlined in Manifesting Miracles and Money, this book moves beyond manifesting things, opportunities, and adventures toward shifting our entire earth's reality from strife to one of peaceful co-existence and harmony.
In this book you'll learn more than 120 lessons including:
- The Truth is that at your core, you are Love. At your core, underneath all the labels and judgments and opinions and negative emotions, you are peace.
- You are all one energy field, manifesting in differing creative outlets.
- Just as you may choose to save or discard an email, to block and delete a Facebook friend, or keep them in your networking circle, so, too, may you block and delete a negative thought that doesn't serve you.
You'll discover a powerful visualization: seeing your friends, former friends, loved ones, family members--and yes, even your "enemies"--bathed in Light and Love, bringing you emotional and spiritual healing and lasting inner peace.
Core principles that will give you lasting inner peace:
- Non-resistance is the key to inner peace, and it is the same for external peace in your world of seemingly different (only on the outside) people.
- Only peace lasts. Only peace is forever. Give up the "fight," and you will know peace. Be present in your current state of "now," in the highest and best version of you in the highest and best dimension you can tap into, and be pleased.
- Your true strength lies in your ability to be both peaceful and powerful, at the same time. Many of you would argue that it's just not possible. And that is the exact problem, you see. Your power lies in your ability to be at peace, to not have to be "right" all the time.
- All your lessons come back to this: compassion. Your dictionaries define it as something akin to empathy or sympathy. Yet, the original meaning comes from Latin: to love together with.
- It's always about finding your peace. How do you find yours? Is it through resolution of a conflict? If the only time you find peace is when you resolve a conflict, you will continually feel an excess of suffering. All conflict is an illusion, arising from a need to be right. What if you could find peace in this moment without your mind finding a conflict to reach peace from? Allow peace to arise on its own, without having to overcome a challenge, and you will have a better chance of staying there once a challenge surfaces on its own.
- Peace itself is contagious under the right conditions. If you are close enough in frequency with another person, they will get what it is you are offering.
- Peace is shared in the same way your currency is, yes? It is exchanged, not for services rendered or for products, but by virtue of you extolling your peace everywhere you go. If you were to live in a constant state of peace, you would attract everything to you at all times, as people can feel your peace and match it to the best of their ability (dependent upon the variation of your current vibrational offering).
- As peace is spread, both internally and externally, there will be no need for other forms of currency, as peace begets more peace. When you are in a constant state of peace, you automatically know kindness. Kindness begets generosity.
The Power of 10 want you to know this:
You are doing more for humanity by empowering yourself than you ever will by battling yourself or another. You are all connected, you are all one, and if you are at peace--you will ALL be at peace.
Now available in Paperback and eBook from Amazon.com! AudioBook to follow.
Published in four languages, Michelle's international non-fiction sensation:
Yoga for a Broken Heart: A Spiritual Guide to Healing from Break-up, Loss, Death or Divorce
Featuring yoga as a curative path for the hurt caused by the loss of a partner either through death, separation, or divorce, this guidebook uses meditation and poses to help during this painful and difficult period.
The personal stories in the first part of the book provide comfort and a sense of community.
"Her sequence of active and restorative poses will surely bring a sense of calm and relaxation to yogis of all practice levels. The connection between physical postures and emotional well-being remains a central tenet in yoga, and Yoga for a Broken Heart offers a solid introduction for anyone looking to mend their heart" -- Yoga Journal
Is the Size of her Thighs...
All in Her Head?
All in Her Head takes us on an enlightened journey into one woman's psyche. Bridget Holiday is a 41-year-old freelance writer who is obsessed with her weight. In this mind-expanding novel, she meets a beginning hypnotherapist who wants to help her confront her demons.
Instead, Bridget regresses back to a time before her birth, when she is still in spirit form. Seeking help from her yoga teacher, Bridget is guided through this new astral world, where she meets up with her dead boyfriend. When faced with her own life-or-death crisis, Bridget realizes that her only hope for salvation is to embrace the life she is now living.
All in Her Head is all about learning to love your inner self. If you are able to do that, you may open yourself up to connect with your soul mate and with your dreams.
All Over It
Are you living Happily Ever After?
Bridget Holiday believed she had it ALL; she had reached her goal weight (for about five minutes), found the love of her life (who, after three years, still hadn't proposed), and her life's purpose as a writer and manager of the healing arts center gifted by her deceased mentor, Rosalina.
Still, she wasn't happy. In fact, she was broke and miserable. Again.
With her aging parents ill, Bridget is forced to delve into deep emotions that she thought she was done with. As she learns to excavate her past once more, she remembers the eternal nature of spirit and her joy's resilience.